2006-2011 Honda Civic Front Wheel Hub Bearing Pair (excluding Japan Built Vehicles) (excluding SI Models)1ASHS00272-394874
This part replaces:
- OE # 44300-SNA-951 x2
This front wheel hub bearing PAIR are new aftermarket replacement parts. They are just what you need to keep you vehicle in good running condition. They usually get pressed onto the front hubs and then these assemblies are installed into the front knuckles. So if your front wheels are making noises and it is determined that your front wheel bearings are bad, these are the parts for you!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part number: 44300-SNA-951, 44300SNA951
- Attaches to front hubs and then installed into knuckle assemblies
- Buyer will need to have bearings pressed onto hubs
- Replace only defective bearings if needed
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic Front Wheel Hub Bearing Pair (excluding Japan Built Vehicles) (excluding SI Models)
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic Hybrid Front Wheel Hub Bearing Pair
Part #: 1ASHS00272
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.