2003-2007 Nissan Murano Front ABS Sensor Pair1AERK00169
- Front / Rear Location: Front
These replacement Front Anti-Lock Brake Sensors & harnesses are just what you need to get your vehicle's ABS system in good operating condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning ABS sensor or harness can cause an ABS light to illuminate on your instrument panel, and store an ABS diagnostic error code. If your ABS wiring harness is corroded or damaged it will prevent your ABS sensor, and ABS system from working properly.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 47910CA000, 47910 CA000, 47911 CA000, 47911CA000
- Correct connectors and clips for easy replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacements
- 100% factory tested
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse.
These electrical items are not returnable, only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2003-2007 Nissan Murano Front ABS Sensor Pair
Part #: 1AERK00169
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.