2001-2003 GMC Sierra 3500 Tail Light Pair1ALTP00428
- Quantity: Pair
This replacement tail light PAIR is just what you need to get your vehicle in good looking form again!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver) & RH (Passenger) Sides
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 19169019, 19169020
- Department of Transportation (DOT) & Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) approved
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Bulbs and wiring not included
This tail light PAIR makes a great replacement and have good cost savings over a dealer pair.
3 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the tail light
- Lower the tailgate.
- Remove the two 10 mm bolts on the side of the tail light assembly.
- Pull the light out, twist out the bulbs and unplug the wiring harness.
Install the new tail light
- Transfer the wiring to the new tail light.
- Twist in the bulbs.
- Plug in the wiring harness and put the tail light into place.
- Anchor with the two 10 mm bolts.
- Close the tailgate.
- 2001-2003 Chevy Silverado 3500 Tail Light Pair
- 2001-2003 GMC Sierra 3500 Tail Light Pair
Part #: 1ALTP00428
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.