2000-2007 Ford Focus Rear Trailing Arm Bushing Driver or Passenger Side (excluding Station Wagons)1ASMX00213
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 905-303
- OE # 4S4Z5A968AC
- OE # 4S4Z5A969AC
This replacement rear trailing arm bushing is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4S4Z-5A968-AC, 4S4Z-5A969-AC, 4S4Z5A968AC, 4S4Z5A969AC
- New, not remanufactured or refurbished
- Will have to be pressed in by buyer
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Does NOT fit 4 Door Station Wagon Models
Note: This is for one bushing to do one side. We recommend replacing these in pairs because usually if one side is bad, the other is also! Please see our PAIR for 2.
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive rear tire wear, popping or creaking in the rear end, extra play in the tracking system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged rear axle beam bushings with our high quality all in one replacements.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000-2007 Ford Focus Rear Trailing Arm Bushing Driver or Passenger Side (excluding Station Wagons)
Part #: 1ASMX00213
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.