2009-2012 Chevy Malibu Windshield Wiper Transmission Linkage1AWWT00070
This part replaces:
- OE # 22711011
- DORMAN 602-221
- HOLLANDER 621-00545
Snow, ice, dirt, and dust can interfere or damage your windshield wipers and the motion transmission mechanism. A bent or damaged link can cause the wipers to not work or work incompletely. These parts will also cause an annoying squeaking when they wear out. In general replacing windshield wiper transmission parts is not difficult. This may vary on some applications. It requires basic tools and removal and installation of small body parts such as cowl vent grilles. This replacement wiper transmission linkage may be just what you need to get your windshield wiper system working properly again.
This wiper transmission linkage features the following specifications:
- Fits between windshield wiper motor and wiper arms
- Complete assembly
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 22711011
- Direct bolt on
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Stamped construction
Note: For 08 Chevy Malibu, new body style vehicles will have the name plate mounted in the bumper cover as opposed to mounted in the grille.
This wiper transmission linkage makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer unit.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2008 Chevy Malibu New Body Style Windshield Wiper Transmission Linkage
- 2009-2012 Chevy Malibu Windshield Wiper Transmission Linkage
- 2005-2007 Pontiac G6 Windshield Wiper Transmission Linkage
- 2007-2009 Saturn Aura Windshield Wiper Transmission Linkage