1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Windshield Wiper Transmission Crank Arm1AWWT00033
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 602-209
- OE # 12494832
- HOLLANDER 621-00499
If your wipers will not return to the park position, or they don't lay down where they are supposed to, this could fix that problem. This arm has been manufactured with hardened steel pin to resist the breakage that occurred in the original design.
This wiper crank arm assembly features the following specifications:
- Fits between windshield wiper motor and wiper transmission
- Part of the "Park System" for the wiper assembly
- Replaces dealer part number: 12494832
- Direct bolt on
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Redesigned to correct earlier design problems of breaking
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-2005 Buick Century Windshield Wiper Transmission Crank Arm
- 1997-2004 Buick Regal Windshield Wiper Transmission Crank Arm
- 2000-2005 Chevy Impala Windshield Wiper Transmission Crank Arm
- 2000-2005 Chevy Monte Carlo Windshield Wiper Transmission Crank Arm
- 1998-2002 Olds Intrigue Windshield Wiper Transmission Crank Arm
- 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Windshield Wiper Transmission Crank Arm
Part #: 1AWWT00033
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.