1999-2001 Chrysler LHS Window Regulator Front Passenger Side Power with Motor1AWRG00333-353979
- Operation: Power
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- Hollander 125-01923R 125-02013R
- OE # 4574092AI 5012544AB 4574092AK
- Partslink CH1357101
- Dorman 741-555
This power window regulator and motor is just what you need to get your window moving smoothly again.
- RH (Passenger Side) FRONT DOOR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4574092AI, 4574092AK, 4574092AO, 4574092AR, 5012544AB, 5012544AC, 5012544AD
- Motor included
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Motor and regulator pre-assembled for easier installation
This Concorde, Intrepid, LHS, or 300M window regulator and motor makes a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over a dealer unit. Everything is designed to plug and bolt in with regular tools. No drilling or modifying is required.
Please Note: This window regulator is a high quality aftermarket part that meets or exceeds the performance of the original. It has been subjected to extensive testing and quality control standards. That is why we offer this regulator with our superior warranty!
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2004 Chrysler 300M Window Regulator Front Passenger Side Power with Motor
- 1998-2004 Chrysler Concorde Window Regulator Front Passenger Side Power with Motor
- 1999-2001 Chrysler LHS Window Regulator Front Passenger Side Power with Motor
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid Window Regulator Front Passenger Side Power with Motor
Part #: 1AWRG00333
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.