2008-2013 Chevy Tahoe Hybrid Power Window Regulator with Motor Rear Driver Side (High Quality)1AWRG00823-520989
- Operation: Power
- Side Location: Driver Side
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Product Grade: High Quality
This part replaces:
- Hollander 135-00149L, 135-00207L
- OE # 15883001 15841699 25885882
- Dorman 741-390
This replacement power window regulator with motor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good shape again!
- LH (Driver Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 15883001, 15841699, 25885882
- Power operation
- Direct replacement
- Includes power window motor already assembled to regulator
- Built to strict quality control standards
This power window regulator with motor makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer unit.
Please Note: This window regulator is a high quality aftermarket part that meets or exceeds the performance of the original. It has been subjected to extensive testing and quality control standards. That is why we offer this regulator with our superior warranty!
- This repair is easier than you may think. You'll find our installation videos helpful. In our experience removing and replacing the door panel is the most involved step in the repair. On most vehicles this only requires removing a few screws and push in clips.
- You'll get a great feeling of accomplishment after you complete this repair knowing you saved money, and you didn't have to give up your car for a day at the repair shop. Your passengers and other drivers will be amazed.
- 1A Auto will refund you with no hassle, if this Window regulator does not fit the application stated.
- This Regulator will install just as your original does. Save time and money.
- Be confident this part will work right. Every regulator is tested after assembly to make sure all mechanisms are working correctly.
- It is important that your new regulator works for a long period of time. The design of this regulator is tested to withstand 10,000 cycles. That is enough to raise and lower your window 3 times per day for 9 years.
- Nothing is more frustrating than taking your car apart and finding the part you purchased does not fit. You want the part to fit. This design is test fit on an actual door. When you install it, you will have no issues.
- Windows that don't work can be frustrating. They can also hurt your vehicles value. An inoperable window could mean $200-$500 discounted off a dealer trade value or asking price.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think you don't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly repair bill.
- 2007-2013 Cadillac Escalade Power Window Regulator with Motor Rear Driver Side (High Quality)
- 2009-2013 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Power Window Regulator with Motor Rear Driver Side (High Quality)
- 2007-2013 Chevy Tahoe Power Window Regulator with Motor Rear Driver Side (High Quality)
- 2008-2013 Chevy Tahoe Hybrid Power Window Regulator with Motor Rear Driver Side (High Quality)
- 2007-2013 GMC Yukon Power Window Regulator with Motor Rear Driver Side (High Quality)
- 2008-2013 GMC Yukon Hybrid Power Window Regulator with Motor Rear Driver Side (High Quality)