2001-2003 Mazda Protege 4 Lug Front Wheel Hub1ASHF00149-368781
- Front / Rear Location: Front
This part replaces:
- OE # F1CZ1104B, B01A 33 060 A
- Hollander 538-01260
- Dorman 930-550
- Fits LH (Driver's) or RH (Passenger's Side) FRONT
- Direct replacement
- Replaces dealer part numbers: F1CZ-1104-B, F1CZ1104B, B01A 33 060 A, B01A33060A
- Fits 4 Lug Wheel
- Wheel studs already installed
- Fits inside wheel bearing
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Correct for models without ABS
- Wheel bearing is not included
- You will not have a problem with our product. If you are comparing us to someone selling a brand name product remember brand names are only as good as the company selling them. Both Bizrate.com and The Better Business Bureau recognize 1A Auto as a trusted online seller. You will be pleased with what you find out about us.
- You don't want to be delayed by a defective part. 1A Auto hub bearings are all tested prior to shipping.
- This hub will install just as your original does. You can use your existing hardware.
- Save time and money with this direct fit hub.
- Hub installation is a degree more difficult than changing a tire on most vehicles.
1. Jack the vehicle up and support with proper jack stands.
2. Have a helper hold the brake pedal while you loosen the Axle Shaft Nut. This usually requires a large socket (30mm or larger) and impact wrench.
3. Remove the brake caliper and brake rotor. Use string or a plastic tie to hang the caliper up and out of the way.
4. Unplug ABS sensor (if applicable)
5. Unbolt the hub flange. The hub may come free from the axle shaft easily, if not, use a gear puller or similar tool that pulls on the hub while pushing on the axle shaft. DO NOT try to drive the axle out with a hammer, this could ruin your axle CV joints.
Reverse order to install.
We were able to do a removal and replace on a GM car in about 45 minutes.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think the customer doesn't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly part or repair bill.
2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1991-1993 Ford Escort Wheel Hub Front
- 1994-2002 Ford Escort (Without ABS Brakes) Front Wheel Hub
- 2003 Ford ZX2 (Without ABS Brakes) Front Wheel Hub
- 1990-1995 Mazda 323 Wheel Hub Front
- 1992-1996 Mazda MX-3 Wheel Hub Front
- 1990-2000 Mazda Protege Wheel Hub Front
- 2001-2003 Mazda Protege 4 Lug Front Wheel Hub
- 1991-1993 Mercury Tracer Wheel Hub Front
- 1994-1999 Mercury Tracer (Without ABS Brakes) Front Wheel Hub
Part #: 1ASHF00149
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.