2004-2008 Suzuki Forenza Front Wheel Hub Pair (Dorman)DMSHS00001
- Location: Front
- Brands: Dorman
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- Dorman 930-012
DORMAN WHEEL HUB ASSEMBLIES: 930-012
These replacement wheel hub assemblies are just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again.
- Brand New Dorman Hub Assemblies
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 43421-85Z00, 4342185Z00
- Fits 4 lug wheels
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
These wheel hub assemblies are great replacements and have good cost savings over units from the dealer.
- You will not have a problem with our product. If you are comparing us to someone selling a brand name product remember brand names are only as good as the company selling them. Both Bizrate.com and The Better Business Bureau recognize 1A Auto as a trusted online seller. You will be pleased with what you find out about us.
- These hubs will install just as your originals do. You can use your existing hardware and bearings.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think the customer doesn't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly part or repair bill.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2007 Chevy Optra Front Wheel Hub Pair (Dorman)
- 2004-2008 Suzuki Forenza Front Wheel Hub Pair (Dorman)
- 2005-2008 Suzuki Reno Front Wheel Hub Pair (Dorman)
Part #: DMSHS00001
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 930-012
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.