2001-2005 Acura EL Front Wheel Hub Driver or Passenger Side1ASHF00177
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Driver or Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- Dorman 930-456
- Hollander 538-58878A 538-58878B
- OE # 44600S5DA00
- OE # 44600S5AJ00
- Fits LH (Driver's) or RH (Passenger's Side) FRONT
- Direct replacement
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 44600-S5D-A00, 44600-S5A-J00, 44600S5DA00, 44600S5AJ00
- Fits 4 Lug Wheel
- Studs already installed
- Fits inside wheel bearing
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Wheel bearing is not included
- You will not have a problem with our product. If you are comparing us to someone selling a brand name product remember brand names are only as good as the company selling them. Both Bizrate.com and The Better Business Bureau recognize 1A Auto as a trusted online seller. You will be pleased with what you find out about us.
- This hub will install just as your original does. You can use your existing hardware and bearings.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think the customer doesn't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly part or repair bill.
2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2005 Acura EL Front Wheel Hub Driver or Passenger Side
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Front Wheel Hub (excluding SI Models) Driver or Passenger Side
- 2003-2005 Honda Civic Hybrid Front Wheel Hub Driver or Passenger Side
- 2009-2013 Honda FIT Front Wheel Hub Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASHF00177
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.