2001-2003 Toyota Highlander Rear Wheel Hub Bearing1ASHX00027
- Location: Rear
This replacement wheel bearing is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 94840410, 4021050Y00, 40210 50Y00, 4021050Y05, 40210 50Y05, 9008036012, 90080 36012, 9008036043, 90080 36043, 9036338006, 90363 38006, 9036930003, 90369 30003, 9036938002, 90369 38002, 903693800277, 903693 800277, 9036938003, 90369 38003, 903693800377, 90369 380 0377, 9036938004, 90369 38004, 903693800477, 90369 380 0477, 9036938008, 90369 38008, 9036938019, 90369 38019
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- You will not have a problem with our product. If you are comparing us to someone selling a brand name product remember brand names are only as good as the company selling them. Both Bizrate.com and The Better Business Bureau recognize 1A Auto as a trusted online seller. You will be pleased with what you find out about us.
- You don't want to be delayed by a defective part. 1A Auto hub bearings are all tested prior to shipping.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think the customer doesn't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly part or repair bill.
- 1999-2003 Lexus RX300 Rear Wheel Hub Bearing
- 1988-1991 Toyota Camry Rear Wheel Hub Bearing
- 1988-1989 Toyota Celica Rear Wheel Hub Bearing
- 1990-1993 Toyota Celica Rear Wheel Hub Bearing All Trac
- 2001-2003 Toyota Highlander Rear Wheel Hub Bearing
- 1985-1989 Toyota MR2 Rear Wheel Hub Bearing
Part #: 1ASHX00027
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates