2000-2001 Dodge Neon Front Wheel Hub Bearing Pair1ASHS00456
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
These front wheel hub bearings are new aftermarket replacement parts. They are just what you need to keep your vehicle in good running condition. They usually get pressed onto the front hubs and then the assemblies are installed into the front knuckles. So if your front wheels are making noises and it is determined that your front wheel bearings are bad, then these are the parts for you!
- Includes - (2) Front Bearings
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Direct replacements
- Replaces dealer part number: 4668442AA
- 33mm WIDE
- Attaches to front hub and knuckle assemblies
- Buyer will need to have bearings pressed onto hubs
- You will not have a problem with our product. If you are comparing us to someone selling a brand name product remember brand names are only as good as the company selling them. Both Bizrate.com and The Better Business Bureau recognize 1A Auto as a trusted online seller. You will be pleased with what you find out about us.
- You don't want to be delayed by a defective part. 1A Auto hub bearings are all tested prior to shipping.
2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000-2001 Chrysler Neon Front Wheel Hub Bearing Pair
- 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Front Wheel Hub Bearing Pair
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Front Wheel Hub Bearing for Models with 33mm Wide Bearing Pair
- 2000-2001 Dodge Neon Front Wheel Hub Bearing Pair
- 2002 Dodge Neon Front Wheel Hub Bearing for Models with 33mm Wide Bearing Pair
- 2000-2001 Plymouth Neon Front Wheel Hub Bearing Pair
Part #: 1ASHS00456
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.