1993-2001 Nissan Altima with ABS Front Wheel Hub Bearing1AAXX00028
- Front / Rear Location: Front
This part replaces:
- OE # 40210-30R01
This front wheel hub bearing is a new aftermarket replacement part. It is just what you need to keep you vehicle in good running condition. It usually gets pressed onto the front hub and then this assembly is installed into the front knuckle. So if your front wheel is making noises and it is determined that your front wheel bearing is bad, this is the part for you!
- Fits both LH (Driver) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Direct replacement
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 40210-30R01, 4021030R01
- Attaches to front hub and knuckle assembly
- Buyer will need to have bearing pressed onto hub
- Replace only defective bearing if needed
- You will not have a problem with our product. If you are comparing us to someone selling a brand name product remember brand names are only as good as the company selling them. Both Bizrate.com and The Better Business Bureau recognize 1A Auto as a trusted online seller. You will be pleased with what you find out about us.
- You don't want to be delayed by a defective part. 1A Auto hub bearings are all tested prior to shipping.
2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1991-1996 Infiniti G20 Front Wheel Hub Bearing
- 1999-2002 Infiniti G20 Front Wheel Hub Bearing
- 1996-1999 Infiniti I30 Front Wheel Hub Bearing
- 1993-2001 Nissan Altima with ABS Front Wheel Hub Bearing
- 1990-1992 Nissan Axxess Front Wheel Hub Bearing
- 1989-1999 Nissan Maxima Front Wheel Hub Bearing
- 1990-1992 Nissan Stanza Front Wheel Hub Bearing
Part #: 1AAXX00028
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.