2000-2006 Audi TT Rear Wheel Bearing1ASHX00019
This rear wheel hub bearing is a new aftermarket replacement part. It is just what you need to keep you vehicle in good running condition. It usually gets pressed onto the rear hub and then this assembly is installed into the rear knuckle. So if your rear wheel is making noises and it is determined that your rear wheel bearing is bad, this is the part for you!
- Fits either LH (Driver) or RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Direct replacement
- Replaces many dealer part numbers including: 1J0 498 625, 1J0498625
- Attaches to front hub and knuckle assembly
- Buyer will need to have bearing pressed onto hub
- Replace only defective bearing if needed
- You will not have a problem with our product. If you are comparing us to someone selling a brand name product remember brand names are only as good as the company selling them. Both Bizrate.com and The Better Business Bureau recognize 1A Auto as a trusted online seller. You will be pleased with what you find out about us.
- You don't want to be delayed by a defective part. 1A Auto hub bearings are all tested prior to shipping.
2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000-2006 Audi TT Rear Wheel Bearing
- 1990-2005 Mazda Miata Rear Wheel Bearing
- 1990-1991 Mazda Protege Rear Wheel Bearing for All Wheel Drive Models
Part #: 1ASHX00019
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates