2000-2006 Audi TT Rear Wheel Bearing Pair1ASHS00282
This rear wheel hub bearing PAIR are new aftermarket replacement parts. They are just what you need to keep you vehicle in good running condition. They usually get pressed onto the rear hubs and then the assemblies are installed into the rear knuckles. So if your rear wheels are making noises and it is determined that your rear wheel bearings are bad, these are the parts for you!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Direct replacements
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 1J0 498 625, 1J0498625
- Attach to rear hub and knuckle assemblies
- Buyer will need to have bearings pressed onto hubs
- Replace only defective bearings if needed
- You will not have a problem with our product. If you are comparing us to someone selling a brand name product remember brand names are only as good as the company selling them. Both Bizrate.com and The Better Business Bureau recognize 1A Auto as a trusted online seller. You will be pleased with what you find out about us.
- You don't want to be delayed by a defective part. 1A Auto hub bearings are all tested prior to shipping.
2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000-2006 Audi TT Rear Wheel Bearing Pair
- 1990-2005 Mazda Miata Rear Wheel Bearing Pair
- 1990-1991 Mazda Protege Rear Wheel Bearing for All Wheel Drive Models Pair
Part #: 1ASHS00282
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates