1999 Pontiac Grand Am GT Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Rear ABS (Timken)TKSHR00023
Guaranteed to Fit
1999 Pontiac Grand Am
- Location: Rear
- Trim: GT
- Brands: Timken
- Brake Options: ABS
This part replaces:
- TIMKEN 512152
TIMKEN WHEEL BEARING & HUB ASSEMBLY: 512152
- Brand New Timken Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Direct replacement
- 4 bolt rectangular flange
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 12413003, 12413004
- Has ABS with Integral Sensor installed
- Fits 5 Lug Wheel
- Studs already installed
- Built to strict quality control standards
Note: If your vehicle requires a match to a 4th VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) digit, the VIN can be found on the bottom drivers side corner of the windshield and on your registration. Some refer to the VIN code as the Serial Number.
Note: This part is an authentic Timken brand product that is supplied and packaged by Timken. In some cases, Timken will source parts from other high quality suppliers such as SKF and Koyo. These parts are subjected to the very same testing and quality standards as all Timken products.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2005 Chevy Classic Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Rear with ABS (Timken)
- 2001-2003 Chevy Malibu Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Rear ABS (Timken)
- 1999-2004 Olds Alero Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Rear ABS (Timken)
- 1999-2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Rear ABS (Timken)
- 2001-2005 Pontiac Grand Am Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Rear ABS (Timken)
Part #: TKSHR00023
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 512152
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.