1992-1994 Pontiac Sunbird Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair1ASHS00026
- Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement wheel bearing & hub assemblies are just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part number: 7470597
- Include ABS sensors
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- You will not have a problem with our product. If you are comparing us to someone selling a brand name product remember brand names are only as good as the company selling them. Both Bizrate.com and The Better Business Bureau recognize 1A Auto as a trusted online seller. You will be pleased with what you find out about us.
- You don't want to be delayed by a defective part. 1A Auto wheel hubs & bearings are all tested prior to shipping.
- These hub & bearing sets will install just as your originals do. You can use your existing hardware.
- Save time and money with direct fit hub bearing assemblies. No trips to the auto parts store or extra time trying to match up and press bearings.
- Hub installation is a degree more difficult than changing a tire on most vehicles.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think the customer doesn't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly part or repair bill.
2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Step 1: Remove wheel.
- While your car is still on the ground.
- Loosen your lug nuts and jack up the car.
- Remove the lug nuts with your socket and ratchet or lug wrench.
- Remove the wheel and set aside.
Step 2: Remove the brakes
- Pull the drum off.
- Use your vice grips to pull out the springs.
- Use a screwdriver to pry off the adjustor lever.
- Remove the pin holding the shoes on.
- Set aside.
Step 3: Remove hub
- Disconnect ABS sensor if applicable.
- Remove the T50 torx bolts using an 18mm wrench to secure the nut.
- Separate the hub from the backing plate.
- Clean up with a wire brush.
Step 4: Replace hub
- Put position your new 1A Auto hub in place.
- Secure the T50 torx bolts and nuts and tighten to 44 ft lbs.
- Plug the ABS sensor back in.
Step 5: Put brakes and wheel back on
- For more detailed instructions on reassembling drum brakes consult our other videos.
- Make sure to use a star pattern when putting your wheel lugs back on.
How-to Video:(09:19 min)
- Penetrating Oil
- Needle nose pliers
- Socket Extensions
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- 15mm Socket
- 19mm Socket
- Wire Brush
- T50 Torx Socket
- 15mm Wrench
Materials, Fluids, and Supplies
Pliers, Cutters & misc Wrenches
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
Torx Drivers & Sockets
Wrenches - Metric
- 1991 Buick Skylark Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS Pair
- 1992-1998 Buick Skylark Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 1991 Cadillac Calais Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS Pair
- 1992-1996 Chevy Beretta Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 1992-2002 Chevy Cavalier Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2003-2005 Chevy Cavalier Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS Pair
- 1992-1996 Chevy Corsica Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 1992-1998 Olds Achieva Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 1991 Olds Calais Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS Pair
- 1991 Pontiac Grand Am Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS Pair
- 1992-1998 Pontiac Grand Am Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 1992-1994 Pontiac Sunbird Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 1995-2002 Pontiac Sunfire Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2003-2005 Pontiac Sunfire Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS Pair
Part #: 1ASHS00026
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.