2000 Olds Bravada 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly (Timken)TKSHF00003
Guaranteed to Fit
2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
- Transmission/Drivetrain Type: 4WD
- Location: Front
- Brands: Timken
This part replaces:
- TIMKEN 513124
TIMKEN HUB ASSEMBLY: 513124
- Brand New Timken Hub Assembly
- Direct replacement
- Replaces OE# 12413045
- Fits Four Wheel Drive and All Wheel Drive
- Fits RH or LH FRONT
- Has ABS sensor
- Built to strict quality control standards
Note: This part is an authentic Timken brand product that is supplied and packaged by Timken. In some cases, Timken will source parts from other high quality suppliers such as SKF and Koyo. These parts are subjected to the very same testing and quality standards as all Timken products.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the wheel and tire
- Loosen your hub nut with your 35 mm socket.
- Loosen your lug nut with your 19 mm lug wrench.
- Raise and secure the vehicle.
- Remove the lug nuts and then the wheel, remove the hub nut.
Remove Brake Caliper
- Turn wheels all the way in the opposite direction of the side you are working on.
- Use your 18 mm socket wrench to remove the caliper bolts.
- Use a wrench to pry the caliper off.
- Use a wire tie to help prevent stress on the caliper.
Remove Brake Rotor
- Take care not to touch the disk, and if you do make sure to clean it with rubbing alcohol or mineral spirits.
- Remove the clips for the hub harness.
- Use a screwdriver to unclip the hub harness.
- Unbolt the hub harness.
- Remove the 3 bolts securing the hub using your 18mm socket and ratchet or breaker bar.
- You can use penetrating oil to help.
- Remove the hub, using driving tools to help work it out of the steering knuckle.
- Clean up any corrosion with a wire brush.
Install new hub
- Use some penetrating oil to prep the knuckle for the new hub.
- Put the three 18mm bolts in place and tighten the nuts to 65 ft lbs.
Put brakes and wheel back on
- Refer to our other videos for more detailed instructions.
- Remember to replace the lug nuts on in a star pattern.
- Lug nuts tighten to 95 ft lbs
- Hub nut is 75 ft lbs.
- Make sure to check your brakes and steering before driving again.
- Make sure to have the vehicle aligned.
How-to Video:(07:28 min)
- Anti-Seize Grease
- Penetrating Oil
- Lug Wrench
- Breaker Bar
- Torque Wrench
- Pry Bar
- 10mm Socket
- 11mm Socket
- 12mm Socket
- 13mm Socket
- 14mm Socket
- 15mm Socket
- 16mm Socket
- 17mm Socket
- 18mm Socket
- 19mm Socket
- 35mm Socket
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
- Wire Brush
- 13mm Wrench
- 18mm Wrench
Materials, Fluids, and Supplies
Pliers, Cutters & misc Wrenches
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
Wrenches - Metric
This part replaces:
- TIMKEN 513124
- 1997-2005 Chevy Blazer S10 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly (Timken)
- 1998-2004 Chevy S10 Pickup 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly (Timken)
- 1998-2000 GMC Envoy 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly (Timken)
- 1997 GMC Jimmy S-15 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly (Timken)
- 1998-2001 GMC Jimmy S-15 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly (Timken)
- 1998-2004 GMC S-15 Sonoma 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly (Timken)
- 1998-2000 Isuzu Hombre 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly (Timken)
- 1997-2001 Olds Bravada 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly (Timken)
Part #: TKSHF00003
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 513124
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.