2006-2009 Mitsubishi Raider with Driver Side Speed Sensor Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair1ASHS00604
- Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement wheel bearing & hub assemblies are just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 52104699AB, 52104699AF, 52104699AI, 52104698AA, 52104698AC, 52104698AD
- Fits 5 lug wheels
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Correct for models that do not have ABS on the front wheels but do have the LH (Driver Side) sensor used for speed input
These wheel bearing & hub assemblies are great replacements and have good cost savings over the units from the dealer.
2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2005-2010 Dodge Dakota with Driver Side Speed Sensor Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2006-2009 Mitsubishi Raider with Driver Side Speed Sensor Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2011 Ram Dakota with Driver Side Speed Sensor Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
Part #: 1ASHS00604
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.