2006-2008 Chevy Impala Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS Pair1ASHS00099
- Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- 3 Bolt Triangular Flanges
- Fit 5 Lug Wheels
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 7467357, 7467587, 12413093, 12413094, 12413125, 12413126, 12413194, 88964168
- Wheel studs already installed
- Direct replacements
- Fit models with ABS (Anti-Lock Brakes) only
- Include ABS sensors with correct plugs
NOTE: For models requiring RPO Codes: Brake option JL9: 4 Wheel Disc Brakes with 4 Wheel Anti-Lock Brakes. Brake option JA9: Heavy-Weight (Heavy Duty) Disc Brakes.
- You will not have a problem with our product. If you are comparing us to someone selling a brand name product remember brand names are only as good as the company selling them. Both Bizrate.com and The Better Business Bureau recognize 1A Auto as a trusted online seller. You will be pleased with what you find out about us.
- You don't want to be delayed by a defective part. 1A Auto wheel hub & bearings are all tested prior to shipping.
- This hub & bearing will install just as your original does. You can use your existing hardware.
- Save time and money with this direct fit hub bearing assembly. No trips to the auto parts store or extra time trying to match up and press bearings.
- Hub installation is a degree more difficult than changing a tire on most vehicles.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think the customer doesn't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly part or repair bill.
2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the wheel and tire
- Raise and secure the vehicle.
- Remove the lug nuts and then the wheel.
- Turn wheels all the way in the opposite direction of the side you are working on.
- Use your 15mm socket wrench to remove the caliper bolts.
- Use a wire tie to help prevent stress on the caliper.
Remove brake disk
- Take care not to touch the disk, and if you do make sure to clean it with rubbing alcohol or mineral spirits.
- Remove the 3 bolts securing the hub using your 13mm socket and 3/8 extension and ratchet or breaker bar.
- You can use penetrating oil to help.
- Use a 35mm socket to remove the hub nut.
- Give the axle a slight tap with a hammer to loosen it.
- Use a rubber mallet to break it free, and work around the flange with the hammer to pull it off.
- Leave the top 13mm loosely still in to prevent the hub from flying out if you hit it too hard.
- Remove the hub, using driving tools to help work it out of the steering knuckle.
- Clean up any corrosion with a wire brush.
Install new hub
- Use some penetrating oil to prep the knuckle for the new hub.
- Watch part 2 to install your new 1A Auto hub!
How-to Video:(09:37 min)
- Penetrating Oil
- Breaker Bar
- Socket Extensions
- Torque Wrench
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 13mm Socket
- 19mm Socket
- 32mm Socket
- 35mm Socket
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
- Rubber Mallet
Materials, Fluids, and Supplies
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 2005-2008 Buick Allure Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS Pair
- 2009 Buick Allure Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2005 Buick Century Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS Pair
- 2005-2008 Buick LaCrosse Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS Pair
- 2009 Buick LaCrosse Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2006-2011 Buick Lucerne Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2005 Buick Terraza Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2006-2011 Cadillac DTS Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS Brake Option JL9 Pair
- 2005 Chevy Impala Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS HD Brake Option JA9 Pair
- 2006-2008 Chevy Impala Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS Pair
- 2009-2013 Chevy Impala Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2005 Chevy Monte Carlo Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS HD Brake Option JA9 Pair
- 2006-2007 Chevy Monte Carlo Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS Pair
- 2005 Chevy Uplander Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2004-2005 Pontiac Bonneville GXP Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2004-2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS Pair
- 2005 Pontiac Montana SV6 Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2005 Saturn Relay Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
Part #: 1ASHS00099
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.