2007-2009 Saturn Aura Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair (Timken)TKSHS00404
- Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
- Brands: Timken
This part replaces:
- TIMKEN HA590070
TIMKEN WHEEL BEARING & HUB ASSEMBLIES: HA590070
These replacement hub & bearing assemblies are just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again.
- Brand New Timken Wheel Bearing & Hub Assemblies
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part number: 15793213
- Fit 5 Lug Wheels
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Note: These parts are authentic Timken brand products that are supplied and packaged by Timken. In some cases, Timken will source parts from other high quality suppliers such as SKF and Koyo. These parts are subjected to the very same testing and quality standards as all Timken products.
- You will not have a problem with our product. If you are comparing us to someone selling a brand name product remember brand names are only as good as the company selling them. Both Bizrate.com and The Better Business Bureau recognize 1A Auto as a trusted online seller. You will be pleased with what you find out about us.
- You don't want to be delayed by a defective part. 1A Auto wheel hubs & bearings are all tested prior to shipping.
- These hub & bearing sets will install just as your originals do. You can use your existing hardware.
- Save time and money with direct fit hub bearing assemblies. No trips to the auto parts store or extra time trying to match up and press bearings.
- Hub installation is a degree more difficult than changing a tire on most vehicles.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think the customer doesn't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly part or repair bill.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Step 1: Removing the Wheel
- Use a 19mm socket to remove the plastic covers.
- Remove the wheel cover.
- Loosen the all the lug nuts while wheel is on the ground.
- Once the car is jacked up remove all the lug nuts and pull the wheel free.
Step 2: Removing the Brakes
- Remove the two 14mm bolts on the back of the caliper
- Place a screwdriver into the whole on the caliper and pry the pads out.
- Remove the caliper and pads.
- Remove the two 15mm bolts on the caliper bracket.
- Pull the bracket free.
- Pull rotor off.
- Pull the tab on the ABS harness and pull the harness free.
Step 3:Removing the Rotor and Hub
- Hit the axel with a hammer. If it moves you are all set. If it doesn't you need an axel puller.
- Remove the three screws on the back of the hub. Use a pipe for extra leverage.
- Hammer the hub from side to side, up and down, until it loosens and can be pulled free.
- Remove the hub and backing plate.
- Use a wire brush to clean the bracket.
- Spray with penetrating oil.
Step 4: Replacing the Hub Assembly
- Replace the backing plate.
- Run the connecter up and through.
- Line up the hub and push into place. Put the bolts through.
- Reconnect the ABS.
- Tighten the three hub bolts to 65ft/lbs.
- Slide on the rotor. And replace one nut to secure it.
- Replace the caliper bracket and bolts. Tighten to 85ft/lbs.
- Put the brake pads into place.
- Replace the caliper and the two bolts to secure it. Tighten to 35ft/lbs.
- Remove the nut from the rotor.
Step 5: Replace the Wheel
- Put the wheel into place.
- Replace the lug nuts.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Tighten the lug nuts in a star pattern to 100ft/lbs.
- Tighten the center lug nut to 159ft/lbs.
- Replace the wheel cover.
- Use a socket to replace the retainers.
- Pump your brakes until they are firm.
How-to Video:(12:29 min)
- Breaker Bar
- Socket Extensions
- Torque Wrench
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- 13mm Socket
- 14mm Socket
- 15mm Socket
- 19mm Socket
- 35mm Socket
- Jack Stands
- Wire Brush
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
This part replaces:
- TIMKEN HA590070
- 2008-2010 Chevy Cobalt Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for SS Models with 5 Lug Wheels Pair (Timken)
- 2008-2010 Chevy HHR Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Rear Disc Brakes Pair (Timken)
- 2004-2005 Chevy Malibu Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly New Body Style with with ABS (4th Vin Digit Z) Pair (Timken)
- 2006-2007 Chevy Malibu Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS Pair (Timken)
- 2008-2012 Chevy Malibu Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair (Timken)
- 2008-2010 Chevy Malibu Hybrid Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair (Timken)
- 2004-2007 Chevy Malibu Maxx Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair (Timken)
- 2005-2007 Pontiac G6 Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS Pair (Timken)
- 2008-2010 Pontiac G6 Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair (Timken)
- 2007-2009 Saturn Aura Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair (Timken)
Part #: TKSHS00404
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: HA590070
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.