2006-2011 Kia Rio Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Driver or Passenger Side1ASHS00304
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Driver or Passenger Side
This front wheel hub & bearing set are new aftermarket replacement parts. They are just what you need to keep you vehicle in good running condition. They usually get pressed together and then this assembly is installed into the front knuckle. So if your front wheel is making noises and it is determined that your front wheel bearing & hub are bad, this is the set for you!
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 51720-02000, 51750-25000, 51750-25001, 5172002000, 5175025000, 5175025001
- Fits 4 Lug Wheel
- Studs already installed
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Wheel bearing is included
- buyer will need to have bearing pressed onto hub
2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000-2011 Hyundai Accent Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Driver or Passenger Side
- 2006-2011 Kia Rio Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Driver or Passenger Side
- 2006-2011 Kia Rio5 Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASHS00304
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.