2001-2006 Kia Magentis Water Pump for L4 2.4L1AEWP00128
- Engine Displacement (Metric): L4 2.4L
This part replaces:
- OE # 2510038002
- HOLLANDER 324-58475, 324-58533
This Water Pump is a brand new aftermarket replacement part! It is just what you need to get your vehicle running great again!
- Not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 2510038002, 25100 38002, 2510038200, 25100 38200
- Includes gasket
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- No core charge
Your water pump is a major component of your engine cooling system. If the water pump fails, the engine will overheat causing it to shut down. Water pumps have an indicator that tells you when they are going bad. There is a small hole in the water pump right under the shaft in the middle that the pulley bolts to. As the water pump's bearings wear out coolant seeps by them and leaks through this hole. If you notice a few drops of coolant under the front of your engine this is an indicator your pump is failing. If a water pump fails it will cause engine overheating, and possibly further engine damage. If you have noticed little drops of coolant under the front of your vehicle then inspect the bottom of the water pump to see if it is dripping out of the indicator hole.
Replace your broken or leaking water pump now with this great fitting replacement part.
- 2001-2006 Hyundai Santa Fe Water Pump for L4 2.4L
- 1999-2005 Hyundai Sonata Water Pump for L4 2.4L
- 2001-2006 Kia Magentis Water Pump for L4 2.4L
- 2001-2005 Kia Optima Water Pump for L4 2.4L
- 2006 Kia Optima Water Pump for L4 2.4L (8th Vin Digit 6)
Part #: 1AEWP00128
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates