1999-2003 Acura TL Water Pump for V6 3.2L1AEWP00113
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 324-58427
- OE # 19200P8AA02
- OE # 19200P8AA03
This Water Pump is a brand new aftermarket replacement part! It is just what you need to get your vehicle running great again!
- Brand NEW
- Not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 19200P8AA02, 19200P8AA03
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- No core charge
Your water pump is a major component of your engine cooling system. If the water pump fails, the engine will overheat causing it to shut down. Water pumps have an indicator that tells you when they are going bad. There is a small hole in the water pump right under the shaft in the middle that the pulley bolts to. As the water pump's bearings wear out coolant seeps by them and leaks through this hole. If you notice a few drops of coolant under the front of your engine this is an indicator your pump is failing. If a water pump fails it will cause engine overheating, and possibly further engine damage. If you have noticed little drops of coolant under the front of your vehicle then inspect the bottom of the water pump to see if it is dripping out of the indicator hole. If your water pump is the problem, then this part is for you. Replace your broken or leaking water pump now with this great fitting replacement part.
- 1997-1999 Acura CL Water Pump for V6 3.0L
- 2001-2003 Acura CL Water Pump for V6 3.2L
- 2001-2002 Acura MDX Water Pump for V6 3.5L
- 1999-2003 Acura TL Water Pump for V6 3.2L
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Water Pump for V6 3.0L
- 1999-2004 Honda Odyssey Water Pump for V6 3.5L
- 2003-2004 Honda Pilot Water Pump for V6 3.5L
Part #: 1AEWP00113
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.