1995-1995 Audi 90 Water Pump for V6 2.8L ( Built After 9/01/94 Production Date)1AEWP00097
This part replaces:
- OE # 078121006
- HOLLANDER 324-58375
This Water Pump is a new aftermarket replacement part!
- not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 078121006, 078 121 006
- Built to strict quality control standards
- No core charge
- Includes gasket
- Fits the following VW engines as listed as listed per application:
- V6 2.8L
Your water pump is a major component of your engine cooling system. If the water pump fails, the engine will overheat causing it to shut down. Water pumps have an indicator that tells you when they are going bad. There is a small hole in the water pump right under the shaft in the middle that the pulley bolts to. As the water pump's bearings wear out coolant seeps by them and leaks through this hole. If you notice a few drops of coolant under the front of your engine this is an indicator your pump is failing. If a water pump fails it will cause engine overheating, and possibly further engine damage. If you have noticed little drops of coolant under the front of your vehicle then inspect the bottom of the water pump to see if it is dripping out of the indicator hole. If your water pump is the problem, then this part is for you. Replace your broken or leaking water pump now with this great fitting replacement part.
- 1995 Audi 90 Water Pump for V6 2.8L ( Built After 9/01/94 Production Date)
- 1996-2001 Audi A4 Water Pump for V6 2.8L
- 1995 Audi A6 Water Pump for V6 2.8L ( Built After 8/01/94 Production Date)
- 1996-2001 Audi A6 Water Pump for V6 2.8L
- 1995 Audi Cabriolet Water Pump for V6 2.8L ( Built After 9/01/94 Production Date)
- 1996-1998 Audi Cabriolet Water Pump for V6 2.8L
- 1998-2005 VW Passat Water Pump for V6 2.8L
Part #: 1AEWP00097
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.