1994 Nissan Quest Water Pump for V6 3.0L for V6-2960cc 3.0L1AEWP00050
Guaranteed to Fit
1994 Nissan Quest
- Engine Displacement (Metric): V6 3.0L
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 324-58107, 324-58169
- OE # B101016E03
This water pump is a new replacement part that has the following specifications.
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces one of many dealer part numbers including: B101016E03, B1010-16E03
- Built to strict quality control standards
- No core charge
- Fits 3.0L, 6 cylinder SOHC (Single Overhead Cam) engines only
Your water pump is a major component of your engine cooling system. If the water pump fails, the engine will overheat causing it to shut down. Water pumps have an indicator that tells you when they are going bad. There is a small hole in the water pump right under the shaft in the middle that the pulley bolts to. As the water pump's bearings wear out coolant seeps by them and leaks through this hole. If you notice a few drops of coolant under the front of your engine this is an indicator your pump is failing. If a water pump fails it will cause engine overheating, and possibly further engine damage. If you have noticed little drops of coolant under the front of your vehicle then inspect the bottom of the water pump to see if it is dripping out of the indicator hole. If your water pump is the problem, then this part is for you. Replace your broken or leaking water pump now with this great fitting replacement part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1993-1998 Mercury Villager Water Pump for V6-183ci 3.0L
- 1985-1991 Nissan Maxima Water Pump for V6 3.0L for V6-2960cc 3.0L
- 1992-1994 Nissan Maxima Water Pump for V6-2960cc 3.0L SOHC
- 1993-1998 Nissan Quest Water Pump for V6 3.0L for V6-2960cc 3.0L