1995-2002 Cadillac Eldorado Water Pump for V8 4.6L for V8-281ci 4.6L1AEWP00044
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 324-00758
- OE # 12365639
- OE # 12487361
This water pump is a new replacement part that has the following specifications.
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces one of many dealer part numbers including: 12365639, 12487361, 12529993, 12553337
- Built to strict quality control standards
- No core charge
- Fits 4.0L & 4.6L V8 engines only
Note: Due to the complexity of installing this part, which may require special tools, professional installation is recommended.
Your water pump is a major component of your engine cooling system. If the water pump fails, the engine will overheat causing it to shut down. Water pumps have an indicator that tells you when they are going bad. There is a small hole in the water pump right under the shaft in the middle that the pulley bolts to. As the water pump's bearings wear out coolant seeps by them and leaks through this hole. If you notice a few drops of coolant under the front of your engine this is an indicator your pump is failing. If a water pump fails it will cause engine overheating, and possibly further engine damage. If you have noticed little drops of coolant under the front of your vehicle then inspect the bottom of the water pump to see if it is dripping out of the indicator hole. If your water pump is the problem, then this part is for you. Replace your broken or leaking water pump now with this great fitting replacement part.
- 1998-1999 Cadillac Commercial Chassis Water Pump for V8-281ci 4.6L Hearse
- 1995-1999 Cadillac Concours Water Pump for V8 4.6L for V8-281ci 4.6L
- 1996-2005 Cadillac Deville Water Pump for V8 4.6L for V8-281ci 4.6L
- 1995-2002 Cadillac Eldorado Water Pump for V8 4.6L for V8-281ci 4.6L
- 1995-2003 Olds Aurora Water Pump for V8 4.0L for V8-244ci 4.0L
- 2004-2005 Pontiac Bonneville Water Pump for V8 4.6L for V8-281ci 4.6L
Part #: 1AEWP00044
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates