1993-2002 Mazda 626 Water Pump for L4 2.0L1AEWP00041
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 324-00723
- OE # F32Z 8501 B, 8AG9-15-010
This water pump is a new replacement part that has the following specifications.
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: F32Z 8501 B, 8AG9-15-010, F32Z8501B, 8AG915010
- Built to strict quality control standards
- No core charge
- Fits 1.8L DOHC (Dual Overhead Cam) & 2.0L, 4 cylinder engines only
Your water pump is a major component of your engine cooling system. If the water pump fails, the engine will overheat causing it to shut down. Water pumps have an indicator that tells you when they are going bad. There is a small hole in the water pump right under the shaft in the middle that the pulley bolts to. As the water pump's bearings wear out coolant seeps by them and leaks through this hole. If you notice a few drops of coolant under the front of your engine this is an indicator your pump is failing. If a water pump fails it will cause engine overheating, and possibly further engine damage. If you have noticed little drops of coolant under the front of your vehicle then inspect the bottom of the water pump to see if it is dripping out of the indicator hole. If your water pump is the problem, then this part is for you. Replace your broken or leaking water pump now with this great fitting replacement part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1993-1997 Ford Probe Water Pump for L4 2.0L
- 1993-2002 Mazda 626 Water Pump for L4 2.0L
- 1993-1997 Mazda MX-6 Water Pump for L4 2.0L
- 1999-2000 Mazda Protege Water Pump for L4 1.8L
- 2001-2003 Mazda Protege Water Pump for L4 2.0L
- 2002-2003 Mazda Protege5 Water Pump
Part #: 1AEWP00041
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.