2005-2007 Chrysler 300 Water Pump for V6 2.7L1AEWP00035
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 324-00833
- OE # 4663732AC
This water pump is a new replacement part that has the following specifications.
- New not remanufactured
- Built to strict quality control standards
Your water pump is a major component of your engine cooling system. If the water pump fails, the engine will overheat causing it to shut down. Water pumps have an indicator that tells you when they are going bad. There is a small hole in the water pump right under the shaft in the middle that the pulley bolts to. As the water pump's bearings wear out coolant seeps by them and leaks through this hole. If you notice a few drops of coolant under the front of your engine this is an indicator your pump is failing. If a water pump fails it will cause engine overheating, and possibly further engine damage. If you have noticed little drops of coolant under the front of your vehicle then inspect the bottom of the water pump to see if it is dripping out of the indicator hole. If your water pump is the problem, then this part is for you. Replace your broken or leaking water pump now with this great fitting replacement part.
- 2005-2007 Chrysler 300 Water Pump for V6 2.7L
- 1998-2004 Chrysler Concorde Water Pump for V6 2.7L
- 2001-2005 Chrysler Sebring Convertible & Sedan Water Pump for V6 2.7L
- 2006-2008 Dodge Charger Water Pump for V6 2.7L
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid Water Pump for V6 2.7L
- 2005-2007 Dodge Magnum Water Pump for V6 2.7L
- 2001-2005 Dodge Stratus Water Pump for V6 2.7L