2001-2002 Volvo V70 X/C AWD Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Set1ASFK01230
- Location: Set
These replacement front lower control arms/ball joints are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- 4 Piece Control Arm/Lower Ball Joint Kit Includes:
- (2) - FRONT LOWER Control Arms - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT LOWER Ball Joints - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 274548 7, 2745487, 30635231, 30635232
- Control arms include bushings
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fit AWD (All Wheel Drive) Models only
- Correct for XC models only
Worn or loose bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace those control arms with the loose bushings with our high quality replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
- 2001-2002 Volvo V70 X/C AWD Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Set
- 2003-2007 Volvo XC70 AWD Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Set