1999-2001 Volvo S80 Ignition Coil (Set of 6) for L6 2.8L1AERK00114
- Quantity: Set of 6
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition. In engines like this with one coil per cylinder you can diagnose a coil by putting a timing light on each one to make sure it is lighting the light consistently.
This Coil Over Plug Ignition Coil Set features the following specifications:
- Comes as a SET:
- Includes Six (6) Coils
- Replaces dealer part number: 9125601, 30713416, 91256016, 91256010
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Volvo 6 Cylinder engines applications as listed:
- L6 2.8L
- L6 2.9L
These coils are for a distributorless application. Sold as a SET of SIX. Please see our other listing if a single coil is needed.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1999-2005 Volvo S80 Ignition Coil (Set of 6) for L6 2.9L
- 1999-2001 Volvo S80 Ignition Coil (Set of 6) for L6 2.8L
- 2003-2004 Volvo XC90 Ignition Coil (Set of 6) for L6 2.9L
Part #: 1AERK00114
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates