2003-2007 Volvo V70 Front Lower Control Arm/Ball Joint Kit1ASFK01026
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Location: Lower
This part replaces:
- OE # 306352295
This control arm/ball joint kit is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Control Arm/Ball Joint Kit Includes:
- (2) - FRONT LOWER Control Arms - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT LOWER Ball Joints - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2009 Volvo S60 Front Lower Control Arm/Ball Joint Kit
- 2001-2002 Volvo V70 Front Lower Control Arm/Ball Joint Kit (excluding X/C Models)
- 2003-2007 Volvo V70 Front Lower Control Arm/Ball Joint Kit
Part #: 1ASFK01026
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates