1998-2000 Volvo V70 Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic1ABPS00119
This FRONT Disc brake pad set is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
- Fits FRONT Rotors
- 4 Piece brake pad set
- Direct replacement
- Professional Grade SEMI-METALLIC Disc Brake Pads
This FRONT brake pad set makes a great replacement and has an excellent value over the price of dealer brake pads.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the wheel
- Loosen the lug nuts with a 19 mm socket and breaker bar.
- Raise and secure the vehicle.
- Remove the lug nuts and stet the wheel aside.
Remove the calipers
- Check the condition of the brakes; observe how much brake pad is left and if there are any deep grooves in the rotor.
- Remove the caliper bolt caps.
- Use a T47 Torx bit and ratchet to loosen up the caliper bolts.
- With a flat blade screwdriver, pry the caliper pistons back to remove the caliper.
- Use a wire tie to secure the caliper up out of the way.
- Discard the old pads.
Remove and replace the rotor
- Use a 15 mm socket and breaker bar to remove the bolts securing the caliper bracket.
- Remove the rotor.
- Clean the new rotor with brake cleaner product.
- Mount it onto the hub and thread a lug nut onto it to hold it steady while you put the caliper bracket on.
- Use a 15 mm socket and ratchet to mount and secure the caliper bracket.
- Torque the 15 mm bolts to 80 ft lbs.
install the caliper and brake pads
- Use a large C-Clamp to compress the pistons in the caliper
- Apply a little anti-seize grease to the edges of the brake pads and insert them into the caliper brackets.
- Put the caliper into place and torque the T47 Torx bolts to 25-30 ft lbs.
replace the wheel
- Put the wheel on and hand thread the lug nuts.
- Lower the vehicle
- Using a star pattern, torque the lug nuts to 100 ft lbs.
How-to Video:(10:15 min)
- Breaker Bar
- Socket Extensions
- Torque Wrench
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- 15mm Socket
- 19mm Socket
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
- Large C-Clamp
- Large Hammer
- T47 Torx Socket
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
Torx Drivers & Sockets
- 1993-1997 Volvo 850 Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
- 1998-2005 Volvo C70 Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
- 1998-2000 Volvo S70 Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
- 1998-2000 Volvo V70 Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
Part #: 1ABPS00119
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.