1994-1997 Volvo 850 Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC for Models with 5 Lug Wheels Semi-Metallic1ABFS00656
- Location: Front
- Brake Options: Semi-Metallic
This front brake rotor & pad set is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
Brake Pad Specifications:
- Professional Grade SEMI-METALLIC Disc Brake Pads
- 4 Piece FRONT brake pad set
- Includes shims
- Direct replacements
Brake Rotor Specifications:
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 31262092-5, 312620925
- Fits 5 lug wheels
- 280mm 11.02" diameter
This brake rotor & pad set makes great replacements and has excellent value over the price of a dealer brakes.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Step 1: Removing the Brake Caliper
- Pry center cap or hubcap to access and remove the lug nuts.
- Jack up the car and remove the wheel.
- Place a screw driver or pry bar into the hole on the caliper and pry out so that the piston drops into the caliper.
- Undo the two 15 mm bolts on the back of the caliper.
- Pull caliper off, using a screw driver to pry it off if necessary.
- Secure caliper bracket safely to avoid stressing the brake line.
Step 2: Removing the Caliper Bracket and rotor
- Pry brake pads out of the caliper bracket.
- Remove the two 15 mm bolts on the back side of the caliper bracket (use pipe with the ratchet for more leverage).
- Remove bracket and rotor.
Step 3: Reinstallation of Brake Caliper
- Replace rotor and secure with a lug nut.
- Replace the caliper bracket and tighten bolts to 90ft/lbs.
- Remove caliper bracket slides and clean with a wire brush.
- Slide brake pads into place.
- Pull caliper down and use a c-clamp to push the piston all the way into the caliper.
- Place the caliper back on to the bracket.
- Clean caliper bolts and add small amount of oil.
- Replace caliper bolts. Torque them to 50ft/lbs.
- Remove lug nut and replace wheel.
- Tighten lug nuts in a star pattern and replace cap.
- Before driving, pump brakes until pedal goes solid.
How-to Video:(09:13 min)
- Torque Wrench
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- 15mm Socket
- 19mm Socket
- A Piece of Pipe (for leverage)
- Large C-Clamp
- Wire Brush
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 1994-1997 Volvo 850 Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC for Models with 5 Lug Wheels Semi-Metallic
- 1998-2004 Volvo C70 Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC for Models with 11" (280mm) Rotors Semi-Metallic
- 1998-2000 Volvo S70 Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC for Models with 11" (280mm) Rotors Semi-Metallic
- 1998-2000 Volvo V70 Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC for Models with 11" (280mm) Rotors Semi-Metallic
Part #: 1ABFS00656
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates