1997-1998 Volvo V90 Ignition Coil1AECI00194
This part replaces:
- OE # 12759718
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-167
- HOLLANDER 610-58301
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part number: 12759718
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- Mounts on engine head
- 100% factory tested
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as Each. For a complete set please see our other listings.
This is an electrical part and is tested before it leaves our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1992-1997 Volvo 960 Ignition Coil
- 1997-1998 Volvo S90 Ignition Coil
- 1997-1998 Volvo V90 Ignition Coil
Part #: 1AECI00194
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates