1993-1998 VW Golf Serpentine Belt Tensioner for L4 2.0L1AEBT00031
This part replaces:
- OE # 037903315C
This replacement serpentine belt tensioner is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again! If you are hearing a whirring noise from the front of your engine or if your belt often screeches you may be in need of a new belt tensioner. This part commonly wears out between 60,000 and 70,000 Miles. If it fails suddenly it can leave you stranded.
- Brand new, not rebuilt or remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 037903315C, 037 903 315 C
- Bolts to front of engine
- Built to strict quality control standards
Pulley is not included
- Buyer will need to reuse original pulley
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1995-2002 VW Cabrio Serpentine Belt Tensioner
- 1993-1998 VW Golf Serpentine Belt Tensioner for L4 2.0L
- 1999 VW Golf Serpentine Belt Tensioner for L4 2.0L (Engine ID ABA)
- 1993-1998 VW Jetta Serpentine Belt Tensioner for L4 2.0L
- 1999 VW Jetta Serpentine Belt Tensioner for L4 2.0L (Engine ID ABA)
- 1993-1998 VW Passat Serpentine Belt Tensioner for L4 2.0L
Part #: 1AEBT00031
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.