1999-1999 VW Jetta Emergency Flasher Hazard Switch ( Built After 9/98 Production Date)1AZMX00177
This part replaces:
- OE # 1J0953235J01C
- DORMAN 924-612
This hazard warning switch is a new, aftermarket replacement part. It is designed to REPLACE original hazard switches that may have corroded or been damaged causing an electrical failure in your emergency warning system. If your hazard lights are not working because of a defective emergency switch, then this is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again!
- Emergency Flasher Hazard Switch
- Includes Flasher Relay
- Replaces dealer part number: 1J0 953 235J 01C, 1J0953235J01C
- Correct plug configuration
- Direct plug in installation
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% electrically tested
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer.
This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999 VW Golf Emergency Flasher Hazard Switch ( Built After 9/98 Production Date)
- 2000-2010 VW Golf Emergency Flasher Hazard Switch
- 1999 VW Jetta Emergency Flasher Hazard Switch ( Built After 9/98 Production Date)
- 2000-2004 VW Jetta Emergency Flasher Hazard Switch
- 2005 VW Jetta Emergency Flasher Hazard Switch ( Built Before 1/01/05 Production Date)
Part #: 1AZMX00177
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.