1992-1992 VW Corrado Gear Reduction Starter for L4 1.8L Manual Transmission1AEST00012
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 604-58642
- This NEW starter will install just as your original did.
- Your existing wiring harness will attach with no modification.
- Installation Instructions (pdf) included in English, Espanol, Frances
- This starter will give you trouble free performance
- 100% Tested.
- Every one of our starters is tested after assembly.
- You'll receive a report with your starter that shows its performance.
- Example (pdf)
- New vs. Remanufactured
- Nothing is more frustrating than a new part that fails quickly. That is why our Starters are 100% NEW. New starters are 94% more reliable than a remanufactured starter.
- All castings and internal parts, etc. are new.
- No Core Charge; No hassling with an old core.
This replacement gear reduction starter is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again. If your starter is only clicking, or turning the engine very slowly, this Starter may be the solution for you.
This is a gear reduction starter these starters have transmission gears from the starter motor itself to the output gear that meshes with the flywheel. This allows the starter motor to be able to turn over the engine faster and with less effort.
Shipping Note:Sorry, but we can only ship this product to physical addresses in the U.S. Continental 48 states.
- 1998 VW Beetle Gear Reduction Starter for L4 2.0L Manual Transmission
- 1992 VW Corrado Gear Reduction Starter for L4 1.8L Manual Transmission
- 1992-1996 VW Passat Gear Reduction Starter for L4 2.0L Manual Transmission
Part #: 1AEST00012
Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.