1973-1975 VW Thing Brake Master Cylinder1ABMC00065
This part replaces:
- OE # 113611015B, C, D, F, G, 113611
- HOLLANDER 541-50912
- DORMAN M93354
This brake master cylinder is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
- 100% New assembly including casting
- Not remanufactured
- Includes cap
- Bore Size: 3/4"
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 113 611 015B, 113 611 015BD, 113 611 015C, 113 611 015F, 113 611 015G, 113 611 017, 113 611 017B, 113 611 017C, 113 611 017D, 113 611 017D, 113 611 017E, 113 611 017K
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- No core charge
- Fits models with Manual Brakes only
Any time a part of your braking system begins to fail is a major safety concern. Some symptoms of a bad master cylinder are: soft or spongy brake pedal, brake pedal won't hold pressure at a stop, and slowly goes to the floor, creaking and jerky movement of the brake pedal when stopping.
This brake master cylinder is a great replacement and offers good cost savings over a dealer unit.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1967-1970 VW Beetle Brake Master Cylinder
- 1971-1977 VW Beetle Brake Master Cylinder (excluding Super Models)
- 1967-1974 VW Karmann Ghia Brake Master Cylinder
- 1973-1975 VW Thing Brake Master Cylinder