1999-2001 VW Jetta Mass Air Flow Sensor with Housing for L4 2.0L (Engine ID AEG)1AEAF00029
This part replaces:
- OE # 06A906461A
- HOLLANDER 336-60574
This mass air flow sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again!
- not remanufactured
- No core charge
- Replaces dealer Part numbers: 06A906461A, 06A 906 461 A
- Fits in between air cleaner and air intake hose
- Is 100% computer tested prior to leaving manufacturer
- Correct for VW models with the following engines as listed per application:
- L4 2.0L (AEG)
- L4 2.0L (AEG)
2. Clean out and inspect the intake hose when replacing this part. Moving the intake hose during replacement can loosen dirt which can then damage the new sensor.
This item is an electrical part. These units are tested prior to shipment. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998-2000 VW Beetle Mass Air Flow Sensor with Housing for L4 2.0L
- 1999-2000 VW Beetle Mass Air Flow Sensor with Housing for L4 1.8L Turbo
- 2001 VW Beetle Mass Air Flow Sensor with Housing for L4 2.0L (Engine ID AEG)
- 2001 VW Beetle Mass Air Flow Sensor with Housing for L4 1.8L Turbo (Engine ID APH)
- 1999-2001 VW Golf Mass Air Flow Sensor with Housing for L4 2.0L (Engine ID AEG)
- 1999-2001 VW Jetta Mass Air Flow Sensor with Housing for L4 2.0L (Engine ID AEG)
Part #: 1AEAF00029
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.