2010-2012 Ford Escape Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid for V6 3.0L1AZMX00169
This part replaces:
- OE # 9L8Z6M280B
- DORMAN 917-223
This variable valve timing solenoid is just what you need to get your vehicle running great again!
- Brand New Solenoid
- Replaces dealer part number: 9L8Z-6M280-B, 9L8Z6M280B
- Direct replacement
- Correct electrical connection
- Factory tested
- Built to strict quality control standards
The Variable Valve Timing system is designed to increase engine output at a certain RPM / load range while maintaining fuel efficiency. This is accomplished by retarding exhaust valve closure. The PCM uses values from the throttle position sensor (TPS) & MAP sensor along with RPM to determine when to activate the system.
The Variable Valve Timing Solenoid is a key part in this system. It controls the oil pressure which engages an actuator to activate the cam timing change. A failure of this part will result in a complete failure of the VVT system.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2010-2012 Ford Escape Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid for V6 3.0L
- 2010-2012 Ford Fusion Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid for V6 3.0L
- 2009-2011 Mercury Mariner Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid for V6 3.0L
- 2010-2011 Mercury Milan Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid for V6 3.0L
Part #: 1AZMX00169
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.