2010-2012 Ford Escape Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid for V6 3.0L1AZMX00169
This part replaces:
- OE # 9L8Z6M280B
- DORMAN 917-223
This variable valve timing solenoid is just what you need to get your vehicle running great again!
- Brand New Solenoid
- Replaces dealer part number: 9L8Z-6M280-B, 9L8Z6M280B
- Direct replacement
- Correct electrical connection
- Factory tested
- Built to strict quality control standards
The Variable Valve Timing system is designed to increase engine output at a certain RPM / load range while maintaining fuel efficiency. This is accomplished by retarding exhaust valve closure. The PCM uses values from the throttle position sensor (TPS) & MAP sensor along with RPM to determine when to activate the system.
The Variable Valve Timing Solenoid is a key part in this system. It controls the oil pressure which engages an actuator to activate the cam timing change. A failure of this part will result in a complete failure of the VVT system.
- 2010-2012 Ford Escape Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid for V6 3.0L
- 2010-2012 Ford Fusion Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid for V6 3.0L
- 2009-2011 Mercury Mariner Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid for V6 3.0L
- 2010-2011 Mercury Milan Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid for V6 3.0L
Part #: 1AZMX00169
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates