2004-2006 Scion xA Variable Valve Timing Solenoid for L4 1.5L1AZMX00166
This part replaces:
- Dorman 917-210
- OE # 1533021020
- OE # 1533021011
- OE # 1533021010
This Variable Valve Timing solenoid is just what you need to get your vehicle running great again!
- Brand New
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 15330-21011, 1533021011
- Direct replacement
- Correct electrical connection
- Factory tested
- Built to strict quality control standards
The Variable Valve Timing system is designed to increase engine output at a certain RPM / load range while maintaining fuel efficiency. This is accomplished by retarding exhaust valve closure. The PCM uses values from the throttle position sensor (TPS) & MAP sensor along with RPM to determine when to activate the system.
The Variable Valve Timing Solenoid is a key part in this system. It controls the oil pressure which engages an actuator to activate the cam timing change. A failure of this part will result in a complete failure of the VVT system.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2006 Scion xA Variable Valve Timing Solenoid for L4 1.5L
- 2004-2006 Scion xB Variable Valve Timing Solenoid for L4 1.5L
- 2000-2005 Toyota Echo Variable Valve Timing Solenoid for L4 1.5L
- 2001-2009 Toyota Prius Variable Valve Timing Solenoid for L4 1.5L
- 2007-2013 Toyota Yaris Variable Valve Timing Solenoid for L4 1.5L
Part #: 1AZMX00166
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates