2000-2005 Toyota Echo Variable Valve Timing Solenoid for L4 1.5L1AZMX00166
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 917-210
- OE # 1533021020
- OE # 1533021011
- OE # 1533021010
This Variable Valve Timing solenoid is just what you need to get your vehicle running great again!
- Brand New
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 15330-21011, 1533021011
- Direct replacement
- Correct electrical connection
- Factory tested
- Built to strict quality control standards
The Variable Valve Timing system is designed to increase engine output at a certain RPM / load range while maintaining fuel efficiency. This is accomplished by retarding exhaust valve closure. The PCM uses values from the throttle position sensor (TPS) & MAP sensor along with RPM to determine when to activate the system.
The Variable Valve Timing Solenoid is a key part in this system. It controls the oil pressure which engages an actuator to activate the cam timing change. A failure of this part will result in a complete failure of the VVT system.
- 2004-2006 Scion xA Variable Valve Timing Solenoid for L4 1.5L
- 2004-2006 Scion xB Variable Valve Timing Solenoid for L4 1.5L
- 2000-2005 Toyota Echo Variable Valve Timing Solenoid for L4 1.5L
- 2001-2009 Toyota Prius Variable Valve Timing Solenoid for L4 1.5L
- 2007-2013 Toyota Yaris Variable Valve Timing Solenoid for L4 1.5L