2004-2012 Chevy Colorado Variable Valve Timing Solenoid1AZMX00053
This part replaces:
- Dorman 917-010
- OE # 12602516
- OE # 12615873
- OE # 12615874
This Variable Valve Timing solenoid is just what you need to get your GM truck running great again!
- Brand New
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 12602516, 12615873
- Direct replacement
- Correct electrical connection
- Factory tested
- Built to strict quality control standards
The Variable Valve Timing system is designed to increase engine output at a certain RPM / load range while maintaining fuel efficiency. This is accomplished by retarding exhaust valve closure. The PCM uses values from the throttle position sensor (TPS) & MAP sensor along with RPM to determine when to activate the system.
The Variable Valve Timing Solenoid is a key part in this system. It controls the oil pressure which engages an actuator to activate the cam timing change. A failure of this part will result in a complete failure of the VVT system.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2007 Buick Rainier Variable Valve Timing Solenoid
- 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado Variable Valve Timing Solenoid
- 2002-2009 Chevy Trailblazer Variable Valve Timing Solenoid for L6 4.2L
- 2003-2006 Chevy Trailblazer EXT Variable Valve Timing Solenoid for L6 4.2L
- 2004-2012 GMC Canyon Variable Valve Timing Solenoid
- 2002-2009 GMC Envoy Variable Valve Timing Solenoid for L6 4.2L
- 2004-2005 GMC Envoy XUV Variable Valve Timing Solenoid for L6 4.2L
- 2002-2004 Olds Bravada Variable Valve Timing Solenoid
Part #: 1AZMX00053
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.