2001-2004 Nissan Pathfinder Variable Valve Timing Solenoid for V6 3.5L Passenger Side1AZMX00194-700854
- Side Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 237964W01A
- Dorman 917-208
This variable valve timing solenoid is just what you need to get your vehicle running great again!
- Brand New Variable Valve Timing Solenoid - RH (Passenger Side)
- Replaces dealer part number: 23796-4W01A, 237964W01A
- Correct electrical connection
- Factory tested
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits models with V6 3.5L Engine only
The Variable Valve Timing system is designed to increase engine output at a certain RPM / load range while maintaining fuel efficiency. This is accomplished by retarding exhaust valve closure. The PCM uses values from the throttle position sensor (TPS) & MAP sensor along with RPM to determine when to activate the system.
The Variable Valve Timing Solenoid is a key part in this system. It controls the oil pressure which engages an actuator to activate the cam timing change. A failure of this part will result in a complete failure of the VVT system.
- 2001-2003 Infiniti QX4 Variable Valve Timing Solenoid Passenger Side
- 2001-2004 Nissan Pathfinder Variable Valve Timing Solenoid for V6 3.5L Passenger Side
Part #: 1AZMX00194
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates