Vapor Canister Vent Solenoid Valve AC Delco 214-1067 - 1AEMX000421AEMX00042
This part replaces:
- AC Delco 214-1067
- OE # 15083253
AC DELCO 214-1067 [EVAPORATIVE EMISSION CANISTER VENT SOLENOID VALVE]
This AC DELCO Vapor Canister Vent Solenoid Valve is a new part. It is the same piece that you would receive if you purchased it from your local GM dealer.
It mounts on the crossmember near the fuel tank and controls fresh airflow into the evaporative canister. The solenoid is normally open. The control module will command the solenoid closed during some evaporative tests, allowing the system to be tested for leaks. It is controlled by the vehicles main computer or ECM. If this valve is defective, the Check Engine Light will illuminate to Set with Small Leak Diagnosis. Some of the trouble codes associated with this part being defective are: P1456, P1448, P0449, and P0455.
- Brand new AC DELCO component with correct connector
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 15083253, 214-1067
- Mounts crossmember near gas tank
- Built to strict quality control standards
Over time and daily use the electronic valve can wear out causing the check engine light to set. If the valve is the problem, replace it now with this great AC DELCO part.
- 2002-2003 Chevy S10 Pickup Vapor Canister Vent Solenoid Valve for V6 4.3L (8th VIN Digit W or X) AC Delco 214-1067
- 2003 Chevy S10 Pickup Vapor Canister Vent Solenoid Valve for L4 2.2L (8th Vin Digit H) AC Delco 214-1067
- 2002-2003 GMC S-15 Sonoma Vapor Canister Vent Solenoid Valve for V6 4.3L (8th VIN Digit W or X) AC Delco 214-1067
- 2003 GMC S-15 Sonoma Vapor Canister Vent Solenoid Valve for L4 2.2L (8th Vin Digit H) AC Delco 214-1067
Part #: 1AEMX00042
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 214-1067