1995-1996 Ford Crown Victoria Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever1AZCC00016
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 629-00116
- OE # XW3Z 13K359 BB
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS DS-742
This turn signal wiper lever is a new, aftermarket replacement part. It is designed to REPLACE original Ford Lincoln Mercury units that are prone for failure. It's just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again!
- Chrome finish on stalk
- Exact replacement
- Mounts on steering column
- Controls the functions of:
- Wiper motor - Off, on, delay
- Washer pump for front windshield
- Turn signal function, left or right
- Hazard lights or warning flasher
- High & low headlamp beam with flash function
- Replaces dealer part numbers: XW3Z-13K359-BB, XW3Z 13K359 BB
- Design improved for more durability
- Detailed graphics
- Built to strict quality control standards
Note: This switch may also have one of many identity stickers with numbers including: F5AC13K359AB, F5AC-13K359-AB, F5ACAB, F5C613N064AA, F5C6-13N064-AA, F5C6AA, XW3T13K359BA, XW3T-13K359-BA, XW3T13K359BB, XW3T-13K359-BB, XW3TBA, XW3TBB
This Ford combination turn signal and wiper lever makes great replacement and has substantial cost savings over a dealer unit.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1995-1996 Ford Crown Victoria Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever
- 1997 Ford Crown Victoria Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever
- 1995-1996 Lincoln Town Car Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever
- 1997 Lincoln Town Car Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever
- 1995-1996 Mercury Grand Marquis Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever
- 1997 Mercury Grand Marquis Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever
Part #: 1AZCC00016
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.