2006-2010 Ford Explorer Rear Lower Transverse Toe Link1ASRL00053
- Location: Lower
- Location: Rear
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 513-00466
- DORMAN 523-011
- OE # 6L2Z5A972A
This replacement transverse toe link is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) REAR LOWER
- Replaces dealer part number: 6L2Z-5A972-A, 6L2Z5A972A
- Direct replacement
- Made to strict quality control standards
Worn bushings can cause excessive tire wear, popping or creaking in the rear suspension, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that bent, rusted, rotted, or damaged rear locating arm with the worn bushings with our high quality replacement.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2006-2010 Ford Explorer Rear Lower Transverse Toe Link
- 2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Rear Lower Transverse Toe Link
- 2006-2010 Mercury Mountaineer Rear Lower Transverse Toe Link
Part #: 1ASRL00053
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.