2006-2010 Ford Explorer Rear Lower Transverse Toe Link Pair1ASFK00949
- Location: Lower
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement transverse toe links are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR LOWER
- Replaces dealer part number: 6L2Z-5A972-A, 6L2Z5A972A
- Direct replacements
- Made to strict quality control standards
Worn bushings can cause excessive tire wear, popping or creaking in the rear suspension, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace those bent, rusted, rotted, or damaged rear locating arms with the worn bushings with our high quality replacements.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2006-2010 Ford Explorer Rear Lower Transverse Toe Link Pair
- 2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Rear Lower Transverse Toe Link Pair
- 2006-2010 Mercury Mountaineer Rear Lower Transverse Toe Link Pair